“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Sushi!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You know, sometimes I create a piece of art that I think is a mastepiece, yet people see the mistakes in it. Other times, I create something that I think is a dud, and people love it. Today was one of those days.

My sketchbook assignment was to create something to do with pattern. I thought this would be easy since it kind of related to my then-concentration theme. It wasn't, and I had to change my theme a little bit to help me. Then I got a random idea. I just painted a sushi on mat board, with green stripes and orange dots as the background pattern. Looking at it, I thought that it would be crap, and I would get a crap grade.

Everyone actually thought it was funny! Ms. Henry just asked me how I came up with sushi of all things, and the class thought that it was funny how random it was that I just drew a sushi. They liked it, though, and even suggested that I do a couple more to make a series. The fact that my hand was shaking when I painted it didn't hurt it at all; it even made it look more interesting.

*sigh* Well, at least I know what my next project will be in art class. :)


1 Responses to “Sushi!”

  1. Blogger Amy 

    Yay chicky!! a blog!!! hey i saw the sushi painting!! hehe

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3