“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Rockin Friday night


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I think I am officially dating now. Yeah, you're reading that sentence right, no need to get your eyes checked; Chicky is going out with someone.

I guess it was made "official" yesterday. Ross and I went out to a show last night at one of the American Legions. We stayed for the first three bands, but left in the middle of the third one, (they weren't too good.) We went to some place called Danny's Diner to eat, and I paid for both our meals since he paid for bowling last week. :) We were going to go back to the show, but there was no place to park nearby, and the closest spot was about 4 blocks down. So, instead we went back to my house, (nearly getting hit by a taxi along the way...), and watched the third Lord of the Rings movie. Then he hung around for awhile, (my brother and him talking about Magic and manga), and then he left, with a copy of the first Harry Potter book he is borrowing from me.

Now, you probably got halfway through the paragraph then thought, "Wait, he went to her house, that means he met her parents!" Yep.

My mom was there when he came to pick me up, since my dad wasn't out from work yet. (I'm surprised he didn't leave early or take the day off to meet him. :P ) She was asking him a bunch of questions of course, and Ross handled it very well. He thinks he made a good impression on her, and I thought so too. When we were getting into his car I let him know about the whole "Mr. Lars" story. He thought it was funny, and said he could take on the Special Ops. *laughs* He met my dad when we went back to my house, and my dad didn't hand him the business card for the Special Ops, which is a good sign.

Well, back to whatever I was doing...oh yeah, knitting a scarf that is taking me forEVER! O.o Knitting is fun, but sometimes I can't be a patient person. 0:)


0 Responses to “Rockin Friday night”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3