“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



S.O.A.D.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am officially sad now...

System of a Down was supposed to release the first part of their 2-CD set, "Memerize," this Tuesday. THIS Tuesday! I planned on going out right after school to get it. But now I've just read that the release date has now reportedly been pushed back from March 1st...to May 17th.

Damn. And I was hoping to listen to it on the plane ride to Scotland...oh well. :/


0 Responses to “S.O.A.D.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3