“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



MST


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In good news for today, I just got volume 2 of the Mystery Science Theater DVD collection. I don't have volume 1 yet...but I will eventually. Amy and I got to watch one of the episodes, and then a few of the "shorts" videos.

"Trumpy, Trumpy!"

;)


0 Responses to “MST”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3