“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Jorbless


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I didn't get the camp job. :( I was hoping for it, but they had enough girl counselors already. Oh well. I'll check out Highland Park's camp tomorrow, but I don't know what I'm going to do.

Maybe I'll just stick around here and do more babysitting or help neighbors around their homes for the summer. Who knows what I'll do. I would just like to do something to keep me busy and earn money at the same time. Doing some art project would be cool, like commissioned works, or making jewelry to sell. I should put my creative talents to use. ;)

And I've decided that I'm not applying to Wendy's at all. *throws out application*

Now, to get a lot of this skewl stuff done so I won't be busy with it during the weekend...


1 Responses to “Jorbless”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Dont worry dear you'll get a Jeeeeorb soon enough I am sure.



    - Ross

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3