“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Episode III: Revenge of the Toy collectors


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Right now I'm reading an article on X-Entertainment about the ROTS Midnight Madness sale at the Toys R Us in Manhattan. Just reading about the craziness makes me want to go buy an Anakin figure. Sadly, I know that once the Transformers movie toys come out, I'll be one of those people standing in line. (Hasbro ownz my soul... *cries*)

Here's the article if you're curious, and look at the rest of the site, too. (The guy is a Transfan, and that gives an A+ in my book.) http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0930/

I seriously can't wait to see Episode III. The Sci-Fi geek in me is jumping around with happiness. I wonder if I can get tickets for Thursday...sadly, it's the day before my research paper is due, so unless I finish it soon, I won't be able to go. Plus, the tickets might be sold out by now...eh, we'll see. I'll also have to find some other Star Wars fans to come with me. Anyone want to go see Episode III if I'm free Thursday?!


0 Responses to “Episode III: Revenge of the Toy collectors”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3