“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Of painting and weather drills.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had taken a picture of myself the Monday after the snowball during my study hall, because I really liked my haircut and color. That photo was sitting on my harddrive at the school, so I decided to print it and use it for my next piece, after seeing my robot painting again. This one is using warm colors (reds, yellows, oranges) for the hair and background, and cool colors (blue, purple) for the circles in the background, my jewelry, and shirt. The pattern in the back is using circles, matching my ball-chain necklace in the photo. It looks purdy. :)

Problem is, we had a weather drill today. It took only about 10 minutes of my painting time away, but it's still valuable work time. :/


0 Responses to “Of painting and weather drills.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3