“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



More art misery...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, tomorrow is my portfolio review, where basically my teacher and I look through the pieces that I have so far, and determine just how much more needs to be done before May 6th. I don't think I have a lot so far, (who knows, maybe I have more than I think.) At least I'll be able to clean out my AP Art shelf, since I have no more room in it.

"The camera will never be able to rival painting as long as it is impossible to use it in Heaven and Hell." -Edvard Munch

I like that quote. It's in the July part of my Giger calendar. Maybe I'll use it to replace my RENT quote at the top eventually.


0 Responses to “More art misery...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3