“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



1st of May!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, it's now officially May, and I have about 2 more months left of high school. It's amazing just how long I've been in school, and how close the end of it is. Very exciting, yet very sad at the same time. However, just because it's almost over doesn't mean that I have relaxing time. I've still got some things that I need to do, and things planned, before the end of the year.

(Sort of) School related stuff.

-Research paper for Shakespeare.
-Research paper for honors credit in Economics.
(These two items fall into the category of , "Eh, I'll do it later." ;) )

-AP Art Exam
(It's this Friday, but I'm not worried about it. I've just got to finish matting my pieces, and label the slides.)

-Prom
(Still need to get stuff for the dress.)

-Senior Class Trip

-Dorney Park Trip
(With my physics class. Thankfully Liz and Katie are going, or else I'd be driven insane by everyone else. o.O )

-Senior Art Show
(I have to get my stuff together for it. Unfortunately, my best stuff won't be shown because they'll be sent off for the AP exam. They won't be returned to me until early July, late June.)

-Graduation Party
(Trying to figure out the date for it. I'm thinking of having it the day after Graduation, so I can go other people's parties that are the day of Graduation. Maybe I'll make the decorations myself. That'd be fun. :) )

Some stuff that's not necessarily related to school things.

-Movies that I plan on seeing:
i. Episode III
(A very dark movie judging by the previews, and hopefully very good!)
ii. War of the Worlds
(I've read the book, listened to the radio show, and saw the 60's film. This is one of my favorite Science Fiction stories, so I'm very excited to see this!)
iii. Kung Fu Hustle
(No comments needed if you've seen the previews.)

-System of a Down's new CD, "Mezmerize", comes out May 17th.
(FINALLY! ^-^ )

-Static-X's new CD, "Start a War", comes out June 14th.
(Just found this out while browsing online. Yay! ^-^)

-Going to an Opera with Ross
(I've never seen an opera before, so this will be interesting.)

-Finish some of my knitting projects

-Work on another painting
(Don't know what it'll be about yet, but I want to work on something.)

-Paint designs on my bedroom walls

-Find out if I have a summer job
(Still haven't gotten a call back from anywhere I've applied to.)


So, those are the things I have planned to do before the end of the school year. When it gets closer to the end, I'll be putting up a list of things that I plan to do this summer before I head off to Oneonta State. I've already got some ideas for it. :)


0 Responses to “1st of May!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3