“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



*chucks luggage into room*


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Honey, I'm hooooome!

I returned from my trip yesterday evening. We traveled for about 22 hours yesterday, and I'm still pretty zonked out today. Once I am fully awake, and have no homework to do, I'll write one long post about my journeys in Scotland. :) Yay.

To make this post longer than it is now, I'll report the fact that I actually found a tea that I like. Ross took me to K&K's Old Teahouse, and I had Watermelon Green Tea. It tasted more like a Snapple, which is probably why I liked it, but it was tea, and good.

Yeah.


0 Responses to “*chucks luggage into room*”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3