“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Mary Sues and bad reviews


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been browsing the forums for the website Godawful Fan Fiction, and was reading a topic about "fangirl revenge emails." Now, when I was a complete fangirl back in my day, I never sent out any harassing replies to anyone who reviewed my fiction. However, I was curious to seeing if anyone left any bad ones for me. So, I logged onto Fanfiction.net, and went to my old screen name (which hasn't been updated in years.) There, I have some horrendiously bad fiction, with many typos, gramattical errors, and worst of all, Mary Sues. I checked my reviews, and didn't find anything of interest until I got to one story.

It was the first one I posted online. The plot was that choice characters from certain fandoms, namely Beast Wars, Digimon, and Gundam Wing, were at my house, and they get the bright idea to blow up characters they hated on TV. Stupid, I know... Here's the review from "the only one who doesn't do drugs of any sort or isn't retarded" (Yes, that's how it's signed), for your amusement.

--------
"But, what about Gundam Wing, Beast Wars, and Digimon?"
Ash: "Those guys?! Gundun Wang, and Best Wars are off the air…"

(Pause for an immuture giggle over the typo. ;) )

Okay first i would like to start of by saying this is so fucking wrong gundam finished meaning no need to show the old eps. Same for beast wars and 2nd you hate beast machines but you like beast wars even thoe beast machine is the sequel of beast wars??? Wtf are you smoking?? you know what?? FUCK YOU! CHA BITCH EAT A MOTHER FUCKING DICK, CHEW ON A MOTHER FUCKING PRICK AND LICK A MILLION MOTHER FUCKING COCKS A SEC! You fucking retarded little fucker killing of a anime (pokemon) just cause it is badly dubbed! You selfish bitch i hope you fucking burn in hell for your shit.
--------

Amused? I was. :) I just love the fact that this person decided to write a swear-ridden flame "review" instead of a proper critique of my work *end sarcasm* I mean, I do think it's crap, but still, even crappy writers deserve polite reviews for their fiction.

Some of you might not find it as funny as I do, but I don't care. :P


0 Responses to “Mary Sues and bad reviews”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3