“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Summer begins...soon?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ross left for his camp job early today. I spent yesterday just hanging out with him, helping him pack, and eating a pineapple upsidedown cake his mom made (yummy!). His family gave me a graduation present; a flame bandana, and stationary so I can write to Ross while he's away. Yay! :) But, I'm sad right now because I know I'll miss him, but I hope he has a great time at camp, and besides, I'm going up to visit him at some point! (w00t!) I also need to get to work on his birthday present, which will be part of an in-joke between us. I'm not writing what it is just incase he gets the chance to check random journals online. Sorry, hun. ;)

Right now I'm making a list of things I want to do this summer, like books to read, art projects to do, etc. Last summer I got NOTHING done, so I have to try again this year. Maybe it's a good thing I don't have a job, because I have more time to do stuff I want. But I still wish I was earning extra money. I'll be learning how to make jewelry, so I'll see if I can sell those.

And I need to eventually study for that physics exams...keyword being "eventually." ;)


0 Responses to “Summer begins...soon?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3