“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



"I'm feelin' much better now."


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday and Monday I was feeling emotionally shitty at times. Today I'm feeling better. The only thing that's making me feel sad today is that the Allspark is down. Ni.

Anyways, I've got quite a bit of my college shopping done. Still need to do a couple of things, but pretty much it's stuff that if I forget it I can buy in town anyways. I finally got my dad to order my laptop for me, but unfortunately it's not going to ship until the 19th, and most likely won't be here until the 22nd or even the 24th. Which means that he's going to have to bring it up to me, because I'll be in Oneonta on the 22nd. I just need to make copies of my files on this computer to transfer to the new one. It would've been easier just to hook them up and upload them from here, but oh well. I'll survive.

I also put some of my CD's and DVDs into the new case I bought for them. I can't take all of them, so I'm just putting in the CDs I listen to the most, and the DVDs that people will want to watch, which includes both Monty Python films I own, and MST3K. I'm bound to meet other geeks who love these shows. :)

And now, I'm off to either:
A.) Work on my scarf
B.) Clean my room
C.) Scan my artwork onto the computer to put onto my deviantart account.

Nu!


0 Responses to “"I'm feelin' much better now."”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3