“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Viva la vie Bohem!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just watched something on Law and Order that amused me, and will amuse you RENT fans.

RENT was based off of an opera called La Bohem. Detective Green is played by Jesse L. Martin, who was the original Tom Collins in the broadway show, and is in the movie. In the episode of Law and Order I was watching, Detectives Green and Briscoe are searching the apartment of a murdered director of admissions to a prestigious elementary school. They walk in, and opera music is playing. As they search, Briscoe mentions how she seemed to like opera, and picks up the playbill of, you guessed it, La Bohem. Green then makes some weird comment about that opera, but I forgot what it was.

I hope that amused you other RENT fans, too. :)


2 Responses to “Viva la vie Bohem!”

  1. Blogger Amy 

    Weeee fun rent like references!! hehe.

    Hehe my legs feel much much better today !

    Hahah i watched this one family guy the other night where he made his own country
    "Its called Petoria. I was going to call it Peterland but the gay bar down the street already took that one." Hahah it was soo funny.
    And he invited like all the dicatators for a party at his house because they were supporting him. Oh man that was the best one i've seen yet.

  2. Blogger Chicky 

    I saw that episode! It was wicked funny! :D

    Glad to hear your legs are not as sore today. :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3