“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Scarf!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Here's the scarf! The way I have it stretched width wise is how it's supposed to look, but it came out like the round tube it is around my neck. Hopefully when I block it it'll come out flat. I like the colors, though. Plus it still needs the tassels put on. I'll probably make a Slytherin scarf to go along with it (I have the colors), or make a hat to wear with it since I have enough leftover yarn. I wouldn't be able to make it in time for the Harry Potter party, though, so I'll just wait on it.


0 Responses to “Scarf!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3