“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Andy Milonakis *shudders*


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Know the Andy Milonakis show that just premired? How it looks like it's a 12 year old doing it? Well, turns out he's not a 12 year old...he was born in 1976. Here's the proof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Milonakis

WTF?!

That doesn't make the show any better. I still think it's dumb.


3 Responses to “Andy Milonakis *shudders*”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    WTF..i seriously thought this kid was my age or a year younger..i would of NEVER guessed that he was 27 or 29..what ever there sayin..umm thats is fucking amazing..it kind of sickens me..wow this kid is weird..hes almost 30 and acts like a 7 year old..but i still have to watch the show..just something about it makes me want to see it!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I can not believe he was born in 76 there is no way my lil brother who is 10 looks and acts older then this guy .Even though I can not stand the show and think there is no point I still watch it. "I got bees on my head but don't call me a bee head, I got bruce lees on my head but don't call me a lee head" (So stupid LOL)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow thats really weird, i cant belive thats hes like 27 years old. his show is still awesome though. so are his raps on the internet

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3