“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Webcomic!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just went through reading all of the comics on a website called Alien Loves Predator. The plot is an Alien named Abe, and a Predator named Preston, living together in NYC. I have to say, I bursted out laughing at a few of the strips...make that a lot of the strips! Anyways, if anyone's interested, read it here --> http://alienlovespredator.com/index.php

Just reading comics like that makes me want to draw my own. I do have the urge to do my own comic, but I'm not sure where to start. One idea is something about my life, since I love doing self-portraits, but more exagerated. It'd have all of my friends, and just random, everyday situations...and giant robots. Lots of giant robots. Maybe a couple aliens, too.

Excuse me while I go do some doodles now, or read some 8-Bit Theater.

"Sword-chucks, yo!"


0 Responses to “Webcomic!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3