“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



rollecooosturs!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm back! Did you all miss me?

I feel lazy right now, so here's a brief update on my trip.

- Went to the Motorcycle Hall of Fame museum. Saw some of the earliest Motocross bikes, and some recent ones, including Chad Reed and Ricky Carmichael's. Also some old riding gear, jerseys, artwork, and just general Motocross history. Very cool.

- Rode front seat on Millenium Force. I'm surprised I didn't do that sooner, considering that I've been on it 15 times before this trip. ;) It was soooo cool, because we were looking over the hill while waiting for the rest of the train to come by, and MAN did my eyes water the whole ride! 90 mph down an 80 degree hill on a 310 foot coaster in the front seat. Wicked. :)

- Even better than front seat on that, is front seat on Top Thrill Dragster! Dragster is the world's tallest (412 feet), and fastest (120 mph) coaster in the world. I had rode it once before, but couldn't ride it again the last time I was there because it closed. Well, I got on it once on Sunday with Dad and Robert, even though they closed it for a few minutes because it was raining (apparently, that coaster can't run in the rain...). Monday, Nick and I went to ride it, and we both went for the front seat. The wait wasn't that bad, but it didn't matter because it was worth it! Though I did get a few bugs splattered on me, looking down a 90 degree angle drop at 400+ feet is awesome!

- Speaking of bugs, my ride on Millenium Force on Sunday wasn't too good. While we were waiting in line, we noticed the people in the cars as they were coming into the station were spitting and wiping their eyes and clothes. Apparently, there was a huge cloud of gnats around the end of the ride. People were coming off with their shirts black from the bugs splattered on it. That's what going through a bunch of bugs at 65 mph does. I was so happy I wore my hooded sweatshirt, because I pulled it up, and then ducked before I got to the camelback humps, where the bugs were. I only got a few on my hand, and my headrest was covered in them. Eeewww.

Whoops, I guess that wasn't brief. Oh well.


0 Responses to “rollecooosturs!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3