“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



t-shirt?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



http://adctalk.com/index.php?showtopic=1997312&st=0&#entry15932503 Apparently, someone thought that Transformers toys were dishwasher safe... He threw the toys in the dishwasher to dust them off. And he was actually surprised that they didn't come out like he wanted them to. *sigh* Humans...

Anyways, Ross is back early from camp, though not for a good reason. He has mono, so he had to come home. I suppose I'll have to lay off on the alien abductions for awhile so he can rest up and get better.



You didn't read that. *neuralizes your brain*



Also, I won't be available from Saturday to Tuesday evening, because I'll be in Ohio, riding this monster ---> http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/inside_park/rides/thrill/ttd/specs/index.cfm, and other very high and fast rollercoasters. Yay, rides!

Oh, and incase no one realizes this yet, my IM loves to kick me on and off at random times. So if you send me a message, and I get kicked off a couple minutes later, I didn't get it, so don't think I'm ignoring you or anything. Just resend it. No one has thought that yet, (I think...), but just incase.

That is all.


0 Responses to “t-shirt?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3