“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm currently in the computer lab of my dorm, working on a project for programming. I look at the time, and it says 3:14. The first thing in my mind is this: "Mmmm, pie."

Damn I'm nerdy. :D


Speaking of nerdy, Weird Al's new song, "White and Nerdy," is about 10000 degrees of awesomeness. Go to my Myspace to hear it since it's now my profile song.

Now I'm hoping there's some tasty pie for dinner at Wilsbach. Preferably apple or chocolate pudding...


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3