“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Baa baa black sheep...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I found the cutest thing while out on another yarn shopping expedition. I thought I could only find this online, but I saw it at the first lys I went to.

A sheep tape measure!















There's white ones and black ones, but the black ones are hard to find. Considering I found a whole basket full of them, I decided to get the black one while I can. To get to the measuring tape, just pull its tail and it comes out. To retract it, squeeze it.

It's so cute!!!!!! :-D I'm gonna pick up the white one sometime.

Other knitting updates:
-Made one sock of Pomatomus from Knitty in a bright pink. Looks nice, and fits well. :)
-Frogged the Skully sweater I was making with the Lopi yarn, and restarted it with Wool-Ease Chunky. It's much softer, machine washable, and I'll be able to wear it without needing a long sleeve shirt underneath it.

I also put what will be my last day at JCPenney. I was originally planning to give myself a week off before school started, but seeing as how I'm scheduled very few hours anyways, I decided to just work that week.


0 Responses to “Baa baa black sheep...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3