“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Indecisive knitter


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, I've abandoned my idea for an afghan after going through about 10 different patterns and getting one row done before saying "Nah, changed my mind," and now I'm making this poncho:
http://knitty.com/ISSUEspring04/PATTglamouflage.html Don't worry, it's not in the same colors, or with any fun fur yarn. The main color of it will be denim blue, with white yarn replacing the spots where the fun fur is.

And I'm not actually sure if I look good in a poncho...oh well. :)


0 Responses to “Indecisive knitter”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3