“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Wow...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have way too many knitting projects:

-Two dice bags made with sock yarn: One just needs the bottom, and the other is about 1/5 done.
-Cardigan for my mom in a soft fuzzy yarn: I've got about 6 inches of the back done.
-Super-secret-project-that-I-should've-finished-by-now: 70% done.
-Felted bag in rainbow yarn: It was about 1/5 done, but it's going to be frogged and put on hold.
-Skully sweater: The back is almost done, but it's on hold because working with pure wool in the summer wouldn't be too good.
-Afghan that I started last night: Barely started. I'm going to make a bunch of little squares with different stitch patterns, alternating between denim blue and antique white, and long strips of a solid color, and sew them together. I'll need about 10 squares per row, each square is 4" long, and I don't know how many rows of the little squares I'm doing. I have two done.
-Silk hat I started months ago: No idea.

And I just know I'm going to start one or two more projects before I finish any of these. That's just me I guess. :)


0 Responses to “Wow...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3