“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



F.E.A.R.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Woohoo! I just picked up the PC game that I wanted to get for quite a while. It's a first person shooter game called F.E.A.R. that is supposed to be really scary. I can't wait to try it, but I've also got many other games to play, including ones I borrowed from someone, which I should probably get to first. (And some of those are Final Fantasy games, which means I'll be busy for awhile. ;) ) I also suspect my brother will steal my laptop from me a few times to play this game since his computer most likely won't be able to support it. Oh well, I'll just steal his Xbox when he does. >:)

EDIT: Holy shit! I just opened the box and saw that I have 5 DISKS to install on my computer! What the fuck?! Is this like a Final Fantasy game where I have to switch disks when I get to a certain point? If so, damn this is going to be a long game...

Excellent.


0 Responses to “F.E.A.R.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3