“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Under construction


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My blog is getting a facelift. Stay tuned. :)

EDIT: Okay, I got the template from a free site, and just added the top image that I made in Photoshop. The picture is the cover of a WWII songbook titled "Pick Up Your Knitting." Thought it was cool. I want to change any of the blue link text to pink, but I'm having a hard time finding it in the template file. Oh well, I might just leave it as is.

Oh, and the more observant will notice a change in the title. I figured that this blog also includes a lot of my knitting works, so I included needles in my arsenal. My imagination is still my best weapon, though.

Tell me what you think!


0 Responses to “Under construction”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3