“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Your Career Type: Artistic
You are expressive, original, and independent.Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.
You would make an excellent:
Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer Dancer - DJ - Graphic DesignerIllustrator - Musician - Sculptor
The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.
What's" Your Ideal Career?


Can we get a "duh?" ;)

Well, I finished my sweater, a cabled hat, and a stuffed shark toy. The shark toy needs to be fixed because its eyes fell off and I need to sew them back on, so no pics of it yet. And the sweater I haven't taken pictures of yet until I get out the digital camera and my dad can upload it on his computer since my laptop doesn't have a usb port. But, I did get a picture of the hat on my camera phone.








Kind of a fuzzy picture, but you can see the cabled part of the hat. It's in a pretty green yarn that my mom bought for me at Christmas because she said it made her think of Scotland, so I thought it was appropriate to do cables.

:)


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3