“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Bah


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Life just got a little more complicated within the last few days. I'm such an emotional rollercoaster that I switch from being emotionally neutral over everything to being angry, to being a pile of tears, to being extremely happy. Things have been happening, and I'm confused on what to do next. I make up my mind on one thing, then change it later.

And to top it all off I have a sore throat.

If I had all of my paint supplies here and a big canvas I'd be creating the biggest emotionally driven piece of art I have ever done. I'll have to make do with the supplies I've got now, but whatever it takes for me to be alright, I guess. I've been knitting a sweater and just finished the front of it and seamed it with the back last night, so that has been keeping me occupied for awhile. Right now I'm diving into school work, trying to keep my mind off things, but it's very hard. Life isn't easy, and I'm learning that right now.

Don't worry about me, I just wanted to get this out. I miss you all, and sometimes wish it were like high school where we were all home and able to go out and do things together, and I had your shoulders here to cry on. I have people here I can go to, but there are others who I wish to talk to and they aren't here which makes it tough sometimes. But things like this can make a person stronger and build character, so I'm going to learn from this no matter which direction it decides to go, and just remember all the things that made me happy, too.

I love you all.


0 Responses to “Bah”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3