“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



It's Tuesday...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...AND THIS WEEK IS GOING BY TOO SLOWLY!!!!!

Break starts for me at 2pm on Friday, after psychology, so I'm wicked excited. ;D I'll get to see some pretty awesome people during break, so that's one thing to look forward to. So, I'll be a little anxious until then as you can tell with my outburst above.

Right now I'm studying for my last Western Civ. quiz, and figuring out what classes I'm going to try and sign up for tomorrow. I'm going to try and get into another art class (which I was stoopid and didn't realize I could've gone in and pick up an extra class, if I didn't get into at least 2 art courses, on Nov. 1st. Oops...) I'm also debating on taking a three hour Intro to Statistics class. I dunno, I'll figure this thing out...

Oh yeah, Ross recorded another song, this time about the TV show Nip/Tuck. I know a couple of you guys love that show, so go listen: http://www.myspace.com/rockinrossi. I liked it, despite the fact that I refuse to watch the show because of the constant use of needles in it...blech! >.< (Though I have a feeling that someone is going to get me to watch an episode at some point..I just know it... Or maybe I'll actually watch an episode by myself, but no guarentees of how long I'll watch if a needle comes onscreen.) ;)


EDIT: Going to watch Nip/Tuck at 10...*sighs in defeat*


0 Responses to “It's Tuesday...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3