“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Almost Worth Your Time
You like to be random, don't you?
Your FULL name?:Jessica Lane Kilmer
You'd rather be named::Sabrina
How was the weather today?:Windy
What do you think:cheese
Let's say you just got two parakeets. What would you name them?:Twit and Twat
Ur husband/wife wants to name ur child Shaniqua Lachefruh Latoya. You say::Quit drinking. ;)
Canada is:America's hat
Mexico is:America's pants
Germany is:America's...I dunno.
You love these: Say the word that pops into ur head when u hear:
baby:poop
trash:can
horse:cow
orange:banana
toast:butter
couch:potato
home:sweet
bird:cage
bed:bug
beaver:wood
white:black
rock:roll
How do you feel about
racist people?:I know a couple, and they need to open their minds
George Bush?:Eh
abortion?:Pro-choice
Elton John?:Good singer
country music?:Eh, some of it is good
hip hop?:See above
Finish the sentence.
Yesterday I:watched Episode III, finished making a hat, and hung out for a bit with Ross, Nessa and Darryl at Mills.
I CANNOT believe:It's already been 11 weeks into the semester
Why do::I worry so much about stuff when there's really nothing to worry about.
_____ is such a _____:Geology; boring class
I ______ when I heard Britney Spears was coming to town.:Ran away
Justin Timerlake is so ______.:Annoying to listen to.
I got yelled at when _____.:I came home way too late when I said I would be back sooner to finish stuff
_____ makes me giggle madly.:People
The chicken was trying to cross the road when suddenly:It got hit by a truck! DINNER!
The Simpsons are ______.:uninteresting (Yet I love Futurama, go figure...)
I was just sitting there when suddenly:The roof fell on my head
Tomorrow will be:Another boring college day
One time, at band camp,:...wait, I never went there.
Lord of the Rings sucks, T/F?:False!!!
Take this survey Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d


Yay, that was fun. :) And so was this past weekend! Friday Ross came up to Oneonta to pick me up. We went to Mills so he could see just why I'm addicted to the smoothies there. ;) Then we went to rent Saw so we could see Saw II on Saturday, but the video store didn't have it so we ended up watching a bad independent film, "Dead and Breakfast." Don't rent it, seriously... The next day I drove around picking up stuff I needed, had lunch with my parents at A&W, and played some Halo 2. Ross came over and we watched Saw, then he started playing Halo 2 (which surprised me since he doesn't like 1st Person Shooter games, but he didn't feel like changing the game. ;) ) So we played against each other for a bit, and then Robert showed up and we played against him. We got our asses kicked, and the score was 103 to -25. (Ours was negative because I got tired of looking for Robert's player and started shooting Ross, who was my teammate, so he started shooting back, and we literally killed our score.)
Sunday I watched Episode III while working on my hat. I finished it while watching Law and Order, and started playing with the crochet hook and making little ornaments. Ross came over and he drove me, Vanessa and Darryl up to Oneonta. We hung out at Mills for awhile and then I went back to my dorm.

So yeah, that was my awesome weekend. :) Thanksgiving break is in about two weeks so I'm looking forward to that. Ross is going to be filming a music video during that time, so that's pretty awesome. And of course I have to see RENT, Harry Potter, Saw II, and do random stuff.

NI!


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Amy 

    SAW!! heheh my mom is gonna bring up the dvd next weekend cuz my roomie wants to see it. hahah shes so fun to watch horror movies with because we both overreact and its so funny haha. She said she didn't make it through the texas chainsaw massacre though so well see how this one goes haha.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3