“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Yay Red Dragons!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello from Oneonta State!

I moved in on Monday, and since then I've been adjusting to college life very nicely. I don't think it's really hit me yet that I'm not at home, and am on my own in many ways. Oh well.

Well, first off, my dorm. I live in the furthest hall from ANYTHING. Seriously, the two Freshman only dorms, one which I'm in, are both at the opposite side of the campus from the academic buildings, dining halls, and everything else. We have to walk uphill to get anywhere. Either they did this to help us avoid the Freshman 15, or wanted to be cruel to us poor underclassmen. Oh well, it's good exercise. ;)

My roommate is awesome. We've been hanging out a lot since I got here, and she's really nice. So, I think I got paired up well.

My classes aren't too bad. I took my Western Civilization I, Intro to Geology class & lab, and Intro to Psychology classes yesterday. Today was College Life (a 5 week class), 2D Design, and Composition. The teachers seem nice, but we'll see how these next few weeks turn out.

Food: It's okay. There's some that's not too good, and we didn't go to the dining hall for dinner on Monday because the line was too long, so we ordered a pizza. My breakfast yesterday, an egg muffin with cheese and tomato, was pretty good. I also have a TON of food in my dorm, thanks to my mom, so I doubt I'll starve anytime here. The storage space under my bed is filled mostly with snacks. If I get the Freshman 15, that's why. ;)

Oh yeah, just to let you guys know, my cell phone is being stoopid. I'm having a hard time making calls, and once Ross tried calling, and it said my phone # didn't exist anymore, (after I tried calling him 8 times with no success). I did try to fix it the way my dad said to, but I made it worse. (o.O) So, if you try to call, and you can't get through, that's why.

Well, time to go. I'm just waiting for my roommate to get back from class so we can head to dinner. Then we're heading into town later tonight to check things out. Cya!

Ni!


2 Responses to “Yay Red Dragons!”

  1. Blogger Amy 

    haha and those books are still sitting right here in front of me! haha no need to fear for their well being =P

  2. Blogger Amy 

    the link has been updated finally!! heheheheheeee

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3