“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Off to get an edjumakashun


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, today's the day. I'll be heading out later to Oneonta, where I'll be going for my Graphic Design degree. I'm not sure what I feel right now; nervous, excited, or if I just ate something bad last night... Anyways, I won't be on the IM for a few days because my computer isn't in yet, so I won't be able to tell you all about my adventures so far until maybe Saturday. I can be reached on the cell, and when I get the chance I'll give you all my dorm phone # and my mail address.

I'll miss you guys so much, and the next time you hear from me I'll be at college!


0 Responses to “Off to get an edjumakashun”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3