“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



MuSiC!!!1!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For all you music lovers out there, Ross has been working on getting his music recorded and put online for all of you to hear. As of this post "Sail Ho" and "I want you to die" is up for your listening pleasure.

Now click the link, or else! http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=28914448&Mytoken=D6EA31EF-56D6-445E-921DE9D26CFC926F1017130890

EDIT: The songs are now up for download, too. :)

Speaking of Ross, the weekend before last he came up to visit me on Saturday, which was great. We toured around Oneonta for awhile, I got to try some pineapple pizza (still want to try banana, though...), and even took a random trip up to SUNY Delhi for no reason other than we could. Later he drove me back home where my dad made me some tuna noodle casserole, (which I ate too much of), and we watched the second Harry Potter movie until about 2 in the morning. I had so much fun that weekend, and I was so happy that he came up to visit. I have been missing him, but the fact that we're not too far away from each other and can visit helps me feel better.

Last weekend I spent here. On Friday, Nessa, Kate and I just hung around. We had fun with those little frisbees that my mom sent with me, and walked around the campus a bit. On Saturday we went to a huge event in town where it was like a bunch of yard sales put all down Main Street. Got about 7 new pairs of earrings there. :) Then went to the fair at the Hunt Union, where we got some cool wax models of our hands done. Then later I threw the new frisbee I got around with Kate, and we played some video games later (including Bond, which I owned Kate in. ;) ) Sunday I played Ultimate Frisbee with a bunch of people, and then I hung out with the girls while watching Anger Management.

That was my weekend, and the next one I'm probably going to go home for a visit.

By the way, wish Lina a Happy Birthday! She's 19 today!


1 Responses to “MuSiC!!!1!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Some reason blogger won't let me sign in :/

    Anyway-- Frisbee was awesome, a lot of fun. We should do that more often. :)

    Hehe, you totally owned me in Bond!! No worries, Bond will have revenege *insert evil laugh* ^_~

    ~ Kate

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3