“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Mid-Term Break


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, last weekend was fun. :) It was mid-term break for us SUCO students, so we went home to relax from Tuesday night until Sunday. I got to hang out with Ross which made me really happy. I was missing him so it was great to see him again, and hopefully we'll get to hang out eventually whenever we're both free (stoopid papers I've got :X) I also got to see my family, get to work on inproving my Sir Robin costume, and hung out with the girls on Friday night. I didn't get much done on my research paper like I planned, and I'm paying for that now (oops...), but I still enjoyed myself. My next break is Thanksgiving, which starts November 18th. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys before then. ;)


0 Responses to “Mid-Term Break”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3