“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Final Fantasy XXXVII


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



From the way the games seem to come out, we'll be seeing the game mentioned above in about 10 years. Not that I'll complain. ;)

The only complaint right now is now I have to finish Final Fantasy VII soon, because the sequel, Dirge of Cerberus, is set to come out in November. One of the sites says this game might not be an RPG at all, so I'm very interested in seeing this. Also, there's a Final Fantasy XII set to come out next year. That one I can't wait for, because apparently they use real-time battles like Kingdom Hearts, which should be fun! I know I won't finish FFVII in time for the sequel, but maybe by the time I do the price of the new game will have gone down.

So as of now, I have 3 Final Fantasy games to finish (VII, IX, and X), 3 to begin, (VIII, Tactics, and X-2), plus finishing Kingdom Hearts, beginning it's sequel, and soon I'll have two more Final Fantasy games on my "To Play" list. With how busy college will keep me, I expect to finish these games by the time the Playstaton 5 comes out. I should buy a used PS2 to play the games in my spare time. :P

That is all, you may return to your normal lives, (but not after clicking the link in the previous post if you haven't already. ;) )


0 Responses to “Final Fantasy XXXVII”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3