“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Party at the Leper Colony!!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Describe yourself using one band and song titles from that band
Choose a band/artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band::Weird Al Yankovic
Are you male or female::Airline Amy
Describe yourself::Gee, I'm a Nerd
How do some people feel about you::Gotta Boogie
How do you feel about yourself::Couch Potato
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend::Germs
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend::Such a Groovy Guy
Describe where you want to be::Alberquerque
Describe what you want to be::Ode to a Super Hero
Describe how you live::I'll be mellow when I'm dead
Describe how you love::Wanna B Ur Lovr
Share a few words of wisdom:Dare to be Stupid
Take this survey Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d


Well, that was fun. :) I like filling out random surveys and quizzes from other people's journals, and this one came from Ross's. I would've done it using System of a Down or Static-X lyrics, but none of the song titles really fit. Also, I've never had an ex-boyfriend, but I've had "secret admirers"/stalkers so I applied that thing to them.

There hasn't been too much excitement going on except for my paper lately. I did go running around dressed as Sir Robin today, and that was fun. Got a bag of candy at dinner because of my costume. No 5th Avenue bars for me this Halloween (I've never gotten any at Halloween actually...very sad...), but I do have a few Milky Ways left over from the other trick-or-treaters, plus a Butterfinger Crisp, and other goodies. Yummy!

Okay, that's it I guess. I really don't have much to say in my blogs and stuff anymore, and I've been slacking on the emails. I'll get back to you guys when someting comes up that I feel like writing about. ;)


0 Responses to “Party at the Leper Colony!!!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3