“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Finally, an update!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A few of your favorite things
What is your favorite....
Color:::Black
Food:::Anything with cheese
Drink:::Sprite, yoohoo, or bubble tea
Treat:::Anything
Sport:::Motocross/Supercross, but Ultimate Frisbee is fun to play
Type of music:::Hard Rock/Metal
Band:::System of a Down
Singer:::A few, but I like listening to Sting once in awhile
Intrument:::Bagpipes!!! :D Oh, and the guitar and violin
Song:::Currently, "Flesh into Gear" - CKY
School subject:::Art, duh. :)
Flavor of pie:::Chocolate pudding
Soda:::Sprite
Kind of cheese:::American
Animal:::Cougar
Book:::The War of the Worlds
Movie:::Alien
Radio Station:::KGB (We don't get rock stations in Oneonta...)
Eye Color:::Brown or Blue
Hair Color:::Anything but platinum blonde
Candy:::5th Avenue bar
Fruit:::Watermelon
Computer Game:::Tibia (Soooo addicting!)
Video Game:::Final Fantasy VII
Board Game:::Sequence (I don't play board games much...)
Actor:::Too many? ;)
Actress:::Sigourney Weaver
Reality TV Show:::None, though I did wish that "Small House" was real and not a Geico commercial.
Soap:::Eeeew
Cartoon:::Transformers/Beast Wars, duh.
TV Channel:::Food Network
Holiday:::Christmas
State/Province:::New York
Country:::Scotland
Age:::Whatever I am at the time. ;) 18
School Grade (ex. 1st, 2ond, 5th, 9th...):::12th
Partical of clothing:::t-shirts
Shoe Brand:::Sketchers
Clothing Store:::Hot Topic
Dollar Store:::Whatever is closest to the movie theater I am currently at.
Type of pants:::baggy jeans
Kind of makeup:::makeup?
Kind of jewlery:::Funky earrings!
Internet Host:::Dunno
Website:::The Allspark
Flower:::Daisies or sunflowers. They're so simple. :) Oh, and bleeding hearts
Tree:::Oak?
Zodiac Sign:::Pieces
Fast Food Restraunt:::A&W
Pizza place:::Brozetti's
Arcade Game:::Dunno
Play:::A Christmas Carol...because I can't think of anything else right now.
Musical:::RENT
Anime:::Fullmetal Alchemist (Don't watch it much, but it's good.)
Instant Messenger:::AIM
Email Service:::Yahoo
Kind of house:::Something with a studio that has a big window to let in the sunlight
Kind of car:::Minicooper
Chore:::Cleaning my room, but only when I'm bored
Religion:::Technically I'm agnostic, but I love learning about all different religions, like the earth-based ones.
Color of clothing:::Black
Face Wash Brand:::Shower gel
Football Team:::Don't watch
Basketball Team:::Don't watch
Baseball Team:::Don't watch (see a pattern here?)
Fish:::No preference
Pet:::Shi Tzu/Laso Apso mixes. (Awww, Paddy!)
Wall Color:::Bright Pink/Purple walls
Constalation:::The Big Dipper? (You'd think since I love looking at the stars I'd have a favorite...;) )
Planet:::Saturn
Star:::Sirius, the dog star, and a wicked cool Harry Potter character.
Thing to wish on:::A star?
Shampoo:::Suave
Lotion:::None
Perfume:::None
Colonge:::None
Ice Cream Flavor:::Cookies n Cream, but Pumpkin is really good, too.
Milk Flavor:::Plain skim milk
Gas Station:::Mobil
Season:::Summer, but being challenged by the pretty sight outside (snow, yay!)
Day of the week:::Friday
Electronic:::Laptop
Kind of calculator:::TI-83, so I can see what I'm typing out.
Writing Utensil:::Pen
Eating Utensil:::Fork
Cause of death:::Naturally, but I want to be awake and aware.
Tropical Island:::No idea
Type of transportation:::Car
Kind of cat:::Any, there all cute.
Kind of dog:::Laso Apsos/ Shi Tzus
Kind of bird:::Small ones
Rodent:::Anything but Guniea Pigs.
Insect:::Butterflies
Dictionary:::Online
Place to camp:::In my room. Hah! Okay, so I've never been camping before...
After School activity:::Chilling in my room
President:::No idea
Insect:::You asked this already
Sorce of light:::Sunlight
Computer Company:::Dell
Pasta:::Fetucchini Alfredo
Kind of floor:::Wood
Amusment park ride:::Rollercoasters. The taller and faster, the better.
Floor of house:::Second or higher
Math unit:::Pi
Flag:::USA or Scotland
Language:::English
Cake:::Cheesecake
Take this survey Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d


Well, there's some things you all can learn about me, and now, an update.

I haven't updated in awhile due to schoolwork, so those who thought the blog was dead, never fear! I was just too busy. :)

Thanksgiving break was awesome! I got to see my family, spent some time with Ross, saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, RENT (which I bawled at...), played Halo against Robert, and finished up a pink/black fuzzy hat and a sock. That was my exciting break, and I can't wait until I can go home and spend a whole month doing stuff like this. Of course I really miss my family, and Ross, and it seems like each time I leave it gets harder to do so. But somehow I manage by remembering that I'll definately get to see them again, so that helps. I'll be home in about a week from today, and then I won't have to come back here until the 18th of January, yay!

So now, I leave you all with that, and I have to go off to lunch and my last Psychology class of the semester. Farewell, and I'll hopefully see you guys in a week.

"Hey, it's beginning to snow..." Mark and Roger, from RENT. (Huzzah for snow! :D)


0 Responses to “Finally, an update!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3