“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Frog it!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Drawing for Newbs was actually kind of fun today. We had to do figure drawings, but instead of drawing it how the professor recommended it, I just doodled it my own way (drawing the stick figure first, then building on top of it.) Unlike some teachers I've known, she didn't blow up over me using my own methods to draw.

I have also fallen in love with vine charcoal and compressed charcoal. Somebody help me! :O

After class I went downtown with Kate to go to one of the yarn stores with her. I was so tempted to buy some sock-yarn to make some...well, socks. But I remembered that I have a 40% coupon to the yarn store in Endicott, which I'm going to visit sometime this weekend. Heheheh. :D

We went to the Salvation Army next, where I got myself a snazzy new black and white jacket, yet another pair of earrings, and a handmade scarf which I am frogging (unravelling for you non-knitty folk) so I can use its pretty blue/purple/green yarn for a purse or something.

I'm on an updating roll lately. :P


0 Responses to “Frog it!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3