“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



I really should be studying...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...but I'm not, so there. XP

Anyways, to the people that I know out there in Cyberland, I have a question. If you wanted me to draw you as any animal in the world, what would it be? It doesn't have to be your favorite, it can just be something you'd like to be drawn as. Post your answer in the comments, kay?

This doesn't mean I'm definately doing any drawings or anything, just curious, and got bit by the creative bug at a shitty time. (DAMN FINALS! *cries*)

Ni. :D

EDIT: I should probably put down my choice, huh? ;) I'd love to be drawn as a cougar.

EDIT 2: Okay, just thought of this; if you put something down like "cat" or "dog," PLEASE be more specific. There are dozens of types of dogs and cats I could draw you as. Tell me if you'd like to be a golden retriever or siamese or something.

Oh, and mythological creatures are allowed. So if being a phoenix is your thing, go for it. :)


3 Responses to “I really should be studying...”

  1. Blogger Amy 

    well you already know what i'm going to say since we are having a convo about this at this exact moment...but cheetah!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hmm,... this is a hard choice,... so I'm gonna have to go as a tie.

    1.) I'd like to be drawn as an Egyptian Mael cat. :) They're cute! Or a black cat ;) They're both so cute :)

    2.) As a Pheonix, they're cool. Especially Fawkes ;)


    ~ Leprauchan ^_^

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hmm animal theres so many awesome animals though what I liked to be and what would like to be drawn as are a bit on the different side. The sloth is the best animal to be though when it comes to being drawn I'd say a lab rat cause they dont get enough respect in the animal department.

    -Ross

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3