“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Holidays, artsy stuff, and freeloaders


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Woah, long-time-no-update, eh? :)

So how was everyone's holidays? Good? Yeah, mine too. :) Got to hang out with my friends, spent some time with awesome guy, and worked on my knitting and artwork anytime I felt like it. Got some more yarn and a PS2 for Christmas, saw The Producers and other good films, and participated in a Dungeons and Dragons campaign that Ross is the DM for. w00t.

Now I'm back at Stoneonta, and liking the new semester so far. I'm taking a couple night classes which aren't too bad, but the way my schedual is set up allows me to have Fridays off! :D I can work on stuff so I don't have to do anything over the weekend, but knowing me I'll just doodle or something instead, go figure...

Valentine's day is coming up, and this year I'm going to do something more than I usually do. I never really celebrated it too much except for the cards you gave out in elementary school, and my family would give us Smidgens every year. Never saw the point in it, and thought it was silly to show love for someone only once a year when there are 364 other days to do so. Or maybe I was just cynical, I dunno. (Then again, I could come up with a cynical thought for just about every holiday/celebration. :P)

But this year I'm actually going to do something, and it should be exciting! When I thought about it, Valentine's day is just another opportunity to show someone you love them, kind of like Christmas, so that makes it seem even better.

It's better than Columbus Day, where we celebrate a guy invading the Americas and taking it over from the Native Americans...(this whole train of thought started when I was reading my US History book, which is what I should be doing right now. :P )

My last train of thought for the evening is this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E1YVZU/104-3013180-6887138?v=glance&n=130 Which is where the "freeloaders" part of my post title came from, (thank you, Ross. :) ) RENT comes out February 21st, and I want to scream with happiness. And I will.


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!



*ahem* That is all.


0 Responses to “Holidays, artsy stuff, and freeloaders”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3