“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Bad day...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today sucked...

1.) Yarn store was closed, and we walked in the rain.
2.) Got splashed with muddy water by a car.
3.) The Sprite I've been drinking for the past month went out of date in October.
4.) Found out the yarn for my sweater is two different shades...and is very noticable.
5.) The ice cream I bought to drown my sorrows in wasn't too good.
6.) Not a good IMing day for me...
7.) A drawing I was working on and loving so much I tried inking with a dip pen...which dropped a huge BLOB on top of it. To make it worse, it looks bad inked, especially with my shaky hand, and I should've just left it as a sketch, when it looked awesome.

I am now going to take a shower and cry during it because I need a hug or something. But with my luck today the fire alarm is going to go off while I've got shampoo in my hair...why me?


0 Responses to “Bad day...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3