“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Greg Proops

Which 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' actor are you!?


My favorite episodes of Whose Line is any episode where this guy is in it. Yay! :D

Anyways, doing better, y'all. :P I've finished the main body of my first sweater, finished a sleeve on Tuesday (though I'm not sure if it's long enough...oh well, I'll blame the pattern if it doesn't fit. :P), and am working on a super-secret-project that only a couple other people know about, and am almost done with it anyways. Is it knitting? Is it a drawing? Who knows? I'm not telling for awhile, so there. Bwah. :P

Right now I'm listening to CKY while reading and working on some older stories I've written, and earlier I was watching Meaning of Life because Monty Python rocks, enough said.

That is my latest entry. So long, and remember folks, don't eat the salmon mousse.


1 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yay! Greg is funny :) Yay, your sweater is coming along :)

    Monty Python... =) That was too funny ;)

    I just took that quiz, I got Colin Mochrie :) He's a funny guy too

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3