“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



"Goodbye Love..."


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In reply to my last journal entry, I have an announcement to make.

As of last night, Ross and I decided to break up.

It was just a combination of things, and we both realized it wasn't going to work out between us, and if we stayed together neither of us would be happy. Just the last week we both talked and realized this, and last night we both decided it was best if we went our separate ways. There was no future for us as a couple, we both saw it. I had the most wonderful time getting to know him and being with him, and I don't regret ever having him as my first boyfriend. In fact, I'm grateful because he's taught me so much whether he knows it or not. We both had a great time together, but it was only going to last so long between us, and I think I subconciously knew that. Maybe in the future we'll be able to speak to each other again, but for now we need our space and time to heal, because separating from a person after over a year of getting to know them is very hard. Especially since it's close to not only Valentine's Day, but what would have been our one-year dating anniversary.

"Goodbye Love" from RENT has been stuck in my head for awhile. Some of it seems to fit right now, and that's why it's the title of my journal entry.

I've got a lot of work and things to put my energy into, so I'll be doing that to help myself through this, but I know I'll be okay.


0 Responses to “"Goodbye Love..."”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3