“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's a beautiful day. Nice, sunny, warm...and I'm stuck inside doing stats work. I also have no pairs of shorts except the ones I wore for softball and my boxers, despite the fact I did bring tank tops here. My reasoning was that it'll be too cold for shorts, and even if it did get warmer I can live on pants.

Dumbass.

Oh well, I got to spend some time outside making up some work for drawing class since my final portfolio is due on Wednesday. I hate doing landscape drawings, always did since drawing in 10th grade and the watercolor paintings in 11th. I hate drawing trees, and shrubs, and grass, and anything like that. It's just not my thing. But, alas, I must venture forth and complete this assignment if I wish to recieve an A on my portfolio and my sketchbook.

I also found out that while I'm almost done with the front of my Skully sweater, I need another set of 10 1/2 needles to keep going, and I left all of them at home. I refuse to buy another pair though, because I've already got about 10 of them. So, looks like I'm working on my super-secret project instead. Yes, think I forgot about that, didja? Well, I didn't!

Excuse me now while I work on the one branch of mathematics that I hate, and weep over the fact that I could be playing Halo or something right now instead.

(P.S. Speaking of math, I'm now an official Computer Science major with a concentration in the Standard/Technical field. YAAAY! :D )


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3