“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Fuck the Earth Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday on the Daily Show, Jon Stewart declared today to be "Fuck the Earth Day," in retaliation for the many tornadoes, earthquakes, typhoons (Australia), and other random things nature threw at us recently. According to him, today is the day where we drive our 1/2 mpg hummervees and spray aeresol cans at baby seals. While I do not have a hummer with bad mileage, aeresol cans, or access to baby seals, I'm doing my part by wasting electricity by having more lights and stuff on than necessary in my dorm. Yeah, I'm dealin' BIG damage here! ;)

Happy Fuck the Earth Day everyone!


(P.S. I don't hate the earth...I do recycle stuff.)


1 Responses to “Fuck the Earth Day”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Testing...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3