“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Damn comments


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, it was brought to my attention once again that my comments were fucked up again. The problem is now fixed...again. So if you tried leaving commets you are able to do so...again.


3 Responses to “Damn comments”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Checking....again.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    And is no allowance to be made for inadvertence, or for spirits depressed by recent disappointment?
    buy hydrocodone

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3