“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



It's like crack!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, I broke my little rule of not buying anymore games until I finish one, and bought Yoshi's Island for Gameboy Advance (GBA.) I've played the game before, only on the SNES, and I remembered it when I saw it at Circuit City. So I picked it up a couple days ago...

Addicting.

I love this game! It may look kiddie with the bright colors, but that may just be an effect from the drugs that seeps through the gameboy from the cartridge to make me want to keep going back and playing this game until I get 100% on all the levels...which I've done so far on world 1, by the way. ;) It's an earlier version of Yoshi's Story, and I can see the things borrowed from it to make that N64 game. The story behind Yoshi's Island is that Yoshi has to take baby Mario and reunite him with baby Luigi, all while avoiding the evil Kamek, who tried to kidnap both the brothers in the first place. There's also a Mario Bros Classic game on here, which is really an updated version of the VS game in Mario 3.

I stayed up until 2:30am the first day I bought this playing both of these games.

Please help me...


1 Responses to “It's like crack!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Testing once again...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3