“The world’s thrown into chaos, earthquakes, fires; but that’s fine, you knit your sock.” -Tom Servo



Finished Object time. Yaaaay!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have finished three projects recently; a dice bag, the super-secret-project, and a new one that took me a day to finish. For your viewing pleasure, here's pics of them.


First up, the dice bag. It was fun to do, and I like it. It's a drawstring bag, so I i-corded a drawstring for it. The colors are supposed to be red, black, and white, but the camera made the colors come out funky, and I couldn't really fix it in photoshop. Oh well.

Next up is the super-secret-project!

It's a stuffed husky dog! This was part of my birthday present to Man, so I couldn't talk about it on here since she's the one that probably reads my blog the most. I made the husky out of Frog Tree alpaca yarn, and it's wicked soft!


Awwwwww! :D

And lastly, my newest project. A few days ago I showed Rich a pattern for a penguin online, and some from my stuffed animal book. Since he really liked penguins, he asked me to make one, or a lot, for him. :) So, after a journey to find the right yarn, and almost a whole day of knitting and sewing, I made this:


It's really cute! I used the same beady little eyes that I had on the husky. The picture in the pattern shows the penguin as being more pudgy: http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTpasha.html, plus the penguin seems to not hold its shape a little, so it needs just a wee bit more stuffing. Other than that, Rich was really happy when I showed him the pictures of the penguin.

That's all, and now I'm going to continue working on what would've been my poncho, but is now going to be this lovely shawl: http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns/merino-stripes-miter-shawl.html Yaaaay.


3 Responses to “Finished Object time. Yaaaay!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG PENGUIN!!1!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hehehe I was always wondering what the super secret project was!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    most cutiest dog ever!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Chicky
  • From United States
  • I'm a college student who loves art, knitting, video games, and other random things.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3